Well, Hello There
I'm Daniel Powell but you might know me as bleed0range from other places. I write and record music. I participated in Rivers' "Let's Write a Sawng" project religiously throughout the entire thing back in 2008. I'm one of the co-writers/contributors of Turning up the Radio on Weezer's Death to False Metal.
At one point I ran the Somebodysheine channel on YouTube. But Viacom (MTV) saw to it's destruction. I'm also a mod on the dot com.
I'm currently tackling the enormous task of updating the entire Equipment History and in general helping move whatever I can from the old .com info section into Weezerpedia. I'll help with other things too of course!
Gotta add all the memories tour dates to the calendars.
Shows I've Seen
- October 23, 2008 - Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas on the Troublemaker Tour: This is where it all began, my first show. I was invited to play on stage in the Hootenanny.
- May 2nd, 2010 - Bamboozle, Rutherford NJ via the Raditude Tour: Met up with some fellow boardies to attend this festival. It was massively hot.
- July 16th, 2010 - Williamsburg Waterfront, Brooklyn NY on the Raditude Tour: A fantastic show. Got backstage passes and a set list out of it! Blew me away.
- December 17th, 2010 - Roseland Ballroom NYC on the Memories Tour: I got to see the entirety of The Blue Album played. It was a great night full of boardie meetups and I'll never forget it.
- December 18th, 2010 - Roseland Ballroom NYC on the Memories Tour: This is the best Weezer show I've ever seen. Met up with some awesome boardies, including Taylor who is the "voice" of Turning Up the Radio... saw all of Pinkerton. Jamie was played live for the first time since I think 1995 and I was there! I got backstage passes and got to meet up with Pat and Rivers. Incredible night.
- May 28, 2011 - B.O.M.B. Fest Hartford, CT: Fun show. Saw Rivers covertly slide into the crowd to watch other bands play before Weezer.
- June 6th, 2011 - Blue Memories Show - Stubb's BBQ, Austin TX
- June 7th, 2011 - Pinkerton Memories Show - Stubb's BBQ, Austin TX
- July 29th, 2011 - PNC Center , NJ: with the Flaming Lips. Crazy show with Rivers inside a giant bubble!
- October 9th, 2011 - Congress Theater, Chicago IL: Show dedicated to Mikey Welsh. :(
- January 19th, 2012 - Weezer Deck Show (Blue & Greatest Hits) on The Weezer Cruise: BLAST OFF!!! A great way to start our journey to sea. Pat's infamous words of "We're on a giant boat!" were spoken on the onset of the uhm, set.
- January 20th, 2012 - Pinkerton Show #1 on The Weezer Cruise: First time I heard Tragic Girl live! The demo version of Can't Stop Partying from Alone 2 was played! The boat was rocking back and forth so much that night because of choppy waters! The speaker racks were swaying back and forth from the ceiling!
- January 21st, 2012 - Pinkerton Show #2 on The Weezer Cruise: Amazing experience! Great show. Best vacation ever!
- June 1st, 2012 - Atlantic City (Borgata), NJ
- June 9th, 2012 - Cotton Bowl Dallas, TX