| To-do list
Add/Remove a task
- Make sure lyrics on all song pages are correct. Some users have posted copied incorrect lyrics from other websites.
- Add lyrics to the pages that need them.
- Add more content to Short Pages.
- Create an equipment page for each band member, past and present.
- Add the Rivers' bus crash story to the date pages.
- Standardize the content of song pages.
- Make pages for all professional song and album reviews that pertain to the site.
- Fill out the Weezerpedia:Contents page well, so users can easily browse the site.
- Fill out the Galleries better, make the main gallery more navigable.
- Put an infobox on every page that calls for one. These artist pages, song pages, and album pages currently lack them.
- Place a great emphasis on Categories. Make sure no page is un-categorized.
- Work on Wanted Pages and when a new page is created from this list, be sure each article that should be linked to it is.
- Documentation for Aboutme:Bio and Aboutme:Friends.
- Place the edit link template in other appropriate templates (cleanup, expand, formatting, and possibly others).
- Make a timeline of appearances page for every band member. Beef and update Rivers'.
- Make song pages for all the Karlophone, AM Radio, and The Rentals songs that don't have them yet.
Pages marked with article message boxes:
- For more Weezerpedia projects, see Weezerpedia administrator MyNameIsJason's user page. He has a fairly substantive to-do list set up there.
| Wire services
Help manage the "Featured article," "Featured song" "Featured image," and "Featured video sections on the Main Page. See the How-To pages for editing the Featured article page, Featured song page, Featured image page, and Featured video page.
| Article attack!
An Article Attack is when we choose a single article and all work on it until it's at a high standard and beefed with content. If you notice another users hard work or you've done a bit of work yourself, write about it in the Past Article Attack recaps section here.
We are currently attacking: The Rentals
Past Article Attack recaps:
- The Rentals
- Homie and American Girls
- September 29, 2008 — Ohjonas went into the Homie page and emerged two hours later with the page gasping for life and beefed to it's seams. Complete with show dates, analysis, theories and track listings, the new Homie page is the ultimate source of Homie information. He then set his sights on "American Girls", which quickly and easily surrendered to the merciless beef.
- Song Infoboxes
- September 18, 2008 — City After Six was given an early ticket into Weezerpedia and has hunted down and given an info box to hundreds of songs in just a matter of days. It's tough work to do those info boxes, but someone's gotta do it. A huge "congratulations!" to City After Six for devoting so much time to the necessary foundation of Weezerpedia!
- The Green Album
- September 4, 2008 — Ohjonas went through the old super chrono and reconstructed a very beefy and highly detailed page for the Green Album. Along the way, he created pages for dates that were important during the recording.
- Goat Punishment
- August 12, 2008 — Ohjonas created, from scratch, a page for Weezer's alter ego, including track lists from live gigs and the first ever large, high quality Goat Punishment artwork to hit the net.
- Rivers Cuomo's equipment
- Say It Ain't So
- August 9, 2008 — Ohjonas single-handedly took on the massive challenge of beefing the page about Weezer's third single. Within a matter of hours he wrestled the beast to the ground, filling the article with detailed song history, lyrics, lyric meanings, music video description, and personnel, increasing the article size by nearly 5000 bytes of quality information.
more article attack recaps | edit/add