Weezer concert: 12/14/2010 - Boston, MA
On December 14, 2010 Weezer performed in Boston, MA at The Orpheum Theater on their Memories Tour. This was the first show at The Orpheum Theater, and the entire track list of The Blue Album was performed. The opening act was Free Energy.
...Memories Tour Back On! Here we are in Boston, and the venerable (i.e. old and cool) Orpheum Theater...
Comment here if you went, or start a thread on our message boards, tell your tale!
...Memories Tour article/interview in The Boston Globe .
- Comments were posted on weezer.com:
- Karl! When are you puttin up your pics from the Boston shows?! -stevezissou
- Freaking awesome, Talked to Scott after the show gave him a gift bag of cigarettes, coolest guy ever. It was ridiculously cold. It seemed like stuff got sloppy for a bit but they re-established the groove and only in dreams was awesome! -Jonas Sabatini
- Concert was so much fun, the highlight of a long year of concerts. With my son playing in a Weezer cover band during his high school years, I came to know the words to every song on the Blue album and it sure came in handy tonight! All I can say is WOW and thanks Weezer.... -Phil Johnson
- I need to go tonight ...! Last Night was AWESOME !!!!! Thanks guys,,,, We got to high five Cuomo as he ran down our isle in the balcony. I won't wash that hand now for ........oh I did already .; Thanks man, you guys rock ! ! -Ed Lake
- @ace .. I was literally directly behind you! rivers stood on the chair in front of me and to the left. incredible time. Rivers literally climbed up into the balcony seats. Vid will 100% be going on youtube momentarily. slideshow was unreal. I came up here not knowing if i'd be going to the 2nd show, but after that, i have no choice but to go - even if it has to be solo -Jonas
- Also, it was nice meeting you, Karl! -aceweezer
- Yeah, it was a super good time. A while after Rivers climbed into the balcony, some guy flew down the aisle past me, and just as I was thinking "Who is this numbskull I almost clothes lined?" I was like "Oh hey. That's Rivers." -Wilfordbrimely (shoelessthunder)
- The show tonight was awesome! The trip across the country was worth it! After the VIP photo-op, the band hung around and visited with everybody. I talked to all the guys. I was talking to Brian and I said, "I'm sitting in the 4th row.. Can you throw me a pick?", and he said,"Throw you one, I'll just give you one!".... And reached in his pocket and gave me a pick. All the guys were nice.. They all made an effort to talk to the kids that were there. The show was awesome!....During Troublemaker, Rivers walked out into the crowd on the backs of chairs and stood on my wife's chair! Great experience and it was worth it! -aceweezer
- "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To"
- "Pork and Beans"
- "Beverly Hills"
- "Keep Fishin'" (Brian Bell Vocal)
- "Island In The Sun"
- "Hash Pipe"
- "Falling for You"
Intermission (Slideshow hosted by Karl Koch)
- "My Name Is Jonas"
- "No One Else"
- "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here"
- "Buddy Holly"
- "Undone - The Sweater Song"
- "Surf Wax America"
- "Say It Ain't So"
- "In The Garage"
- "Only in Dreams"