|Born||October 4, 1979|
Alec Longstreth is a cartoonist currently based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He has done illustration work for Weezer on multiple occasions.
Relationship with Weezer
Longstreth became a fan of Weezer in 1995, and has attended multiple Weezer concerts over the years, many of which he chronicled in his self-published minicomic series Phase Seven. Three issues of Phase Seven (#017, #018, and #019) comprise the short series Weezer Fan, about Longstreth's experiences as a Weezer fan.
- Phase Seven #017 (2013) — A comic about Longstreth discovering Weezer as a freshman in high school, and his relationship with each song on Weezer's debut album (The Blue Album).
- Phase Seven #018 (2013) — A comic about Longstreth's relationship with Pinkerton and meeting Rivers Cuomo at a concert at DV8 in Seattle, Washington.
- Phase Seven #019 (2014) — A comic about Longstreth's relationship with Weezer's from the Green Album-era up through the Memories Tour in 2010.
- Posters for the Memories Tour in 2010.
- An illustration of the Rhino-Lad incident for the Today in Weezer History series on Weezer's official Facebook page in 2014.
- A pinball-themed t-shirt design for Everything Will Be Alright in the End Tour.
- "It's Been So Long" — Single cover art.
- Compiled and designed the Weezine Omnibus and Weezine Omnibus: Deluxe Edition.
- Illustrated Weezine Issue 17: Tales of Weezer in 2021.
Memories Tour poster (The Blue Album)
Memories Tour poster (Pinkerton)
"It's Been So Long" front cover
"It's Been So Long" back cover