- 1969 - Spike Jonze, a director of several Weezer music videos, is born.
- 1994 - Weezer opens for Live in Houston, TX at the Numbers.
- 1996 - Weezer performs in Tokyo, Japan at the Liquidroom on the Pinkerton Tour.
- 2001 - The CD and 7" singles of "Island in the Sun" are released in the UK. The song "My best friends are gone" was renamed "Brightening Day" for this release.
- 2005 - Weezer plays live at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, CA on the Foozer tour in support of Make Believe.
- 2009 - Weezer records 5 songs for Sessions@AOL with several celebrity guest performers.
- 2010 - The music video for (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To is released on Youtube. It was directed by Marc Webb.
- 2017 - Weezer plays live at Maida Vale Studios in London, United Kingdom on Rock Show with Daniel P. Carter on BBC Radio 1. Songs performed are "Buddy Holly", "Happy Hour", "Island in the Sun" and "Feels Like Summer".