User talk:City After Six
Hey City! First, thanks a bunch for helping us out. I can't speak for Martin, but I've personally been very busy as of late, and haven't been able to WP as much as I'd like to. It's great to have some more help. Just a couple things here to get you started.
- If you're doing a songbox for a page, it's very important that we have the COR numbers (if they apply) and the RC#'s for songs. Check the COR out over on Weezed.com for that info. It's important to have this info the first time so that we don't have to go back and figure out what needs to be done and whatever.
- Make sure that singles are listed as singles instead of album tracks (Keep Fishin', for example).
- Make sure that an image is uploaded if you're going to link to it.
Thanks again for all your help! Really appreciate it! - Megasnorkel (admin) 03:39, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Answers to your questions
- I fixed the link that I sent you. I have to use a proxy to get on Weezed for some reason and I copied the wrong link. Should be golden now.
- I'm not sure we can add more than one alternate cover for an infobox yet. I'm looking into it. Keep in mind that I'm planning on more-detailed discography pages for singles for all the alternate covers/release info, so we don't need all the alternate covers in the infoboxes. If you're thinking of like..."Keep Fishin'", it would be okay just to do the UK Pt. 1 artwork for the main artwork and the UK Pt. 2 as the alternate artwork.
- To add a category, simply add:
to the bottom of the article. Take a look at the list of categories for the ones we're using now. Need to keep those clean/uniform.
- If by "stuff" you mean the About Me boxes, check out the Weezerpedia:Aboutme page for info about all the Aboutme boxes. Soup's got it all laid out for you. If you're just adding regular stuff to your page, you can edit it like any other Weezerpedia page.
- Upload images and other things here. Take a look at the list of uploaded files to get an idea of the name scheme that we're using.
- We're discussing some sort of mod/friend of Weezerpedia status for you. We'll have to see how things play out.
If you have any more issues, feel free to contact me on AIM. My SN is 'mynameiswaylon' minus the 's. I'm usually invisible on there, so feel free to send me a message even if I'm offline, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.
Later! - Megasnorkel (admin) 23:23, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Dude!! City you're bookin' dude! I've actually been kind of busy lately too. Coming on here and seeing all these song boxes done is amazing. You're really earning your street cred dude! Thanks so much. Ohjonas (admin) 21:55, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Sorry dude! I'm just about to head off to bed! Can I take a raincheck on that chat? --ohjonas (admin) 05:54, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
can't right now. i'm about to leave the house. fill me in on what happens if the chat goes down.--MyNameIsJason 00:50, 25 October 2008 (UTC)