- Rock and Roll Part Three (2000) - songwriter, bass, vocals
- The Doubble Donkey Disc (2001) - songwriter, balalaika, bass, vocals
- Spending Time on the Borderline (2003) - songwriter, guitar, bass, saxophone, synth, vocals
- Pasadena (2007) - songwriter, bass, vocals
- Boomtown (2014) - songwriter, bass, engineer, vocals
Collaborations with Weezer/Rivers Cuomo
- Brummel, under the moniker Dan & the Contraband, contributed a cover of the Weezer song "Devotion" for the 2001 compilation album Making Noise: A Tribute to Weezer.
- Credited performer on the eponymous album by Scott & Rivers:
- Filled in on drums for Weezer drummer Pat Wilson at a Weezer concert in 2013.
- Credited co-writer on the song "Eulogy for a Rock Band" from Weezer's 2014 album Everything Will Be Alright in the End alongside Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo and Ozma member Ryen Slegr. Brummel also performed keyboards and piano on the song.
- Also co-wrote the song "Expatriates in Paris" with Cuomo and Slegr.
- Accompanied Weezer on guitars and keyboards during the Everything Will Be Alright in the End Tour in 2014. Brummel dressed as the EWBAITE character Joe Laffoley, while Rivers Cuomo dressed as Sebastian.
- Performed clarinet, acoustic guitar, slide guitar, and piano on Weezer's 2017 album Pacific Daydream.