|This article or section lacks formatting. It may require cleanup to meet Weezerpedia's quality standards.|
|Birth name||Suzanne Lyn Shinn|
|Born||December 20, 1994 (age 26)|
|Instrument(s)||guitar, vocals, programming|
Suzy Shinn is an American producer, songwriter, and engineer based in Los Angeles. She has worked with Weezer on multiple albums.
After attending Berklee College of Music and interning at a studio in Los Angeles, Shinn was hired as the in-house engineer for producer Jake Sinclair . She is a credited engineer on Weezer's self-titled 2016 album (The White Album), which was produced by Sinclair. She is also credited as an engineer on Weezer's 2017 single "Feels Like Summer" (later released on Pacific Daydream), and as a vocal engineer on Weezer's self-titled 2019 album (The Teal Album) and Weezer’s 2021 album, OK Human.
Shinn is the producer of Weezer's album, Van Weezer, and is the "Suzy" mentioned by name in the lyrics of the album's lead single, "The End of the Game". The name was chosen after brainstorming through other names (including "Jimmy"). She engineered the Weezer version of "Lost in the Woods" for Frozen 2. Her other credits around this time include Weezer's version of "The Simpsons Theme" and The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run song "It's Always Summer in Bikini Bottom".
Credits with Weezer
- Weezer (The White Album) – engineer
- Pacific Daydream
- "Feels Like Summer" – engineer
- Weezer (The Teal Album) – vocal producer/engineer
- Frozen 2 (Original Soundtrack)
- "Lost in the Woods" – engineer
- "The Simpsons Theme" (Weezer version) - producer
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run (Soundtrack)
- "It's Always Summer in Bikini Bottom" - producer
- OK Human - vocal producer
- Van Weezer – producer