Across the Sea: Live in Japan
Across the Sea: Live in Japan is a live concert/documentary recorded during the Mos Burger Tour, Weezer’s Japanese tour in support of their 2005 album, Make Believe. Though originally intended for release on DVD, it never saw a physical release. It did eventually air, however, on the Viacom-owned channel Palladia (now MTV Live) in 2008, and segments from it appeared on the Japanese Deluxe Edition DVD release of The Red Album.
- The band is seen traveling to various stores in Tokyo, including toy stores and music shops.
- The band attends a meet-and-greet with fans. Fans ask the band questions about their favorite songs, hobbies, etc.
- Live concert:
- Don't Let Go
- Dope Nose (Scott on vocals)
- Across the Sea
- Why Bother? (Brian on vocals)
- Surf Wax America
- The Good Life
- This Is Such a Pity
- Island in the Sun (Rivers solo acoustic)
- Undone - The Sweater Song (audience member joins the band on guitar)
- Producer: Akitaka Deguchi
- Director: Junnosuke Takahashi
- Production Management: Nozomi Tashima
- Director of Photography: Yuji Morihara
- Post Production Facility: Pop Flash Productions, Inc.
- Editor: Randy Edwards
- Online Editor: Ryan Raitt
- Instruction: Ikuo Watanabe
- Cameraman: Kazuhiro Koizumi, Shinji Sakuma, Ippei Yokota, Koji Matsuura, Satoru Sugiyama, Eri Matsubara, Shusaku Kondo, Yuzaru Hashimoto
- Video Engineers: Shinya Matsuda, Hajime Tanaka
- VTR Operator: Ryosuke Kamogawa, Takeshi Kobayashi
- Camera Assistants: Shinya Nagao, Toshiya Arai, Yoshihiro Tsuji, Ryuji Kamiyama, Tatsuya Imamura, Ikuyo Nakatani, Miki Miyanishi
- Grip: Takashi Mikami, Munehiro Muraishi, Eddy Miyakawa, Akio Shimada
- Lights: Kyoritz
- Sound: Clair Brothers Audio Japan
- Trucking: IEC
- Venue: Studio Coast / Takeshi Koga
- Promoter: CREATIVEMAN, Toshie Senzaki, Layli Odamura, Julie Okura, Naoki Shimizu, Kennek Knock (Live Recording), Masako Matsuda, Akio Okada
- Special Thanks: Nobuo Kobayashi (MTV Networks Japan K.K.), Nobby Okumura (Universal Music K.K.)