|Born||October 1 [date?]
Los Angeles, California
|Occupation(s)||Musician, Yoga Instructor|
- This article is for the musician. For the Indonesian rock band, see Starwick.
Star Ling Wick is a member of the band Ozma.
Star Wick joined Ozma in 1998, first appearing on the demo compilation Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars. On Ozma's 2001 album The Doubble Donkey Disc, Wick played flute on the song "Continental Drift". In 2002, Wick was involved in a car collision which required her to receive eye surgery. Musicians Derek Grant and Mary Guilliams filled in for Wick during her recovery. On the 2007 album, Pasadena, Wick co-wrote the song "Heartache vs Heartbreak." During the Weezer Cruise in both 2012 and 2014, Wick held a "Yoga with Star" event block during the day. In 2014, Wick sang lead vocals on the Ozma song "Nervous," written by Kenn Shane.
- Rock and Roll Part Three (2000) - keyboards
- The Doubble Donkey Disc (2001) - keyboards, flute
- Spending Time on the Borderline (2003) - keyboards
- Pasadena (2007) - songwriter, keyboards
- Boomtown (2014) - keyboard, vocals
- Ozma (@ozmaofficial) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR WICK!" 1 October 2012. https://twitter.com/ozmaofficial/status/252664922008330240
- Jacobe. "Ozma keyboardist injured in car accident." PunkNews. 22 June 2002. https://www.punknews.org/article/3744/ozma-keyboardist-injured-in-car-accident
- Roth, Allie. "Say Hellogoodbye to puppy dog love with ‘Zombies!’" The Massachusetts Daily Collegian. 5 September 2006. https://dailycollegian.com/2006/09/say-hellogoodbye-to-puppy-dog-love-with-zombies/